15 Jun 15 WORK-Related questions for revisiting lockdown
To complement the 10 (personal) questions for revisiting lockdown from the previous post (see here), below are 15 questions to reflect on how you have related to your work during, and coming out of, lockdown.
- What have you liked in your work during lockdown?
- What have you struggled with in your work during lockdown?
- What have you missed in your work during lockdown?
- What professional skills have you developed or strengthened during lockdown?
- Which of your professional skills have been underused during lockdown? How have you felt about this?
- What have you learned about working remotely (if this has been the case)? Alternatively – What have you learned about continuing working on site during lockdown?
- How have you felt about spending more time at home?
- What has lockdown taught you about how you work best?
- What have you liked about how your employer has dealt with the crisis? What have you disliked about it?
- What have you learned about your colleagues? Your boss?
- What has changed in your relationship with your colleagues? Your boss?
- What elements of your work have been the most meaningful to you during lockdown?
- What have you learned about your relationship to work during the crisis?
- What are you looking forward to professionally?
- What do you want to change about your work now?
Are you surprised about your answers? Do you notice any emerging themes? What does this say about your needs and professional aspirations?